Gene B. Zamler graduated from Mumford High School in Detroit, Michigan in 1960. He was accepted to Michigan State University and graduated in 1964 with his business degree. He then attended Detroit College of Law and graduated in 1967. He took and passed the Michigan State Bar Exam in January 1968.
He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, American Bar Association, American Lawyers for Justice and Michigan Lawyers for Justice. He founded the Law Firm of Zamler, Shiffman & Karfis, P.C. in November 1969, and has remained a practicing partner for 47 years, with expertise in Personal Injury Law.
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- M.S.U., East Lansing, Michigan
- Major: Business
- American Bar Association, 1968 – Present
- Michigan Association for Justice, 1968 – Present
- American Association for Justice, 1968 – Present