The attorneys at Zamler, Shiffman & Karfis have more than 50 years of experience representing victims of personal injury accidents in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and surrounding counties in Michigan. We are the Personal Injury lawyers who are willing to go above and beyond to get results.
Our Personal Injury Legal Services
When you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, you need an attorney who will fight for you to secure compensation for your injuries.
Our personal injury attorneys specialize in handling a wide range of cases including Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation, Asbestos – Mesothelioma, Medical Malpractice, Car Accidents, and more.
Absestos – Mesothelioma
We have attorneys who specialize in exposure to asbestos in the workplace.
We represent clients in cases involving motor vehicles:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
We will help you determine whether or not you are eligible for benefits. We offer filing your online Social Security application for you without a fee. If you filed for benefits and were denied, we can appeal your denial and represent you successfully before an Administrative Law Judge at a hearing.
Premises Liability/Slip and Fall
We get results in slip and fall cases and premises liability cases:
- Defective buildings, rental homes, apartments, and dwellings
- Defective sidewalks and roads
- Retail store accidents • Dog bites and attacks
We represent people in all lines of work who have been injured on the job including:
- City, County, and State employees
- Full time, part-time and Temp agency workers
We handle all accident cases that occur on a construction site.
We get results in malpractice cases, including but not limited to:
- Plastic surgery
- Wrongful death
- Birth defects
- Improper care and treatment
- Nursing home negligence
- Misdiagnosis and surgical errors
Nursing Home Injuries and Neglect
We will help you determine whether or not you are eligible for benefits. We offer to file your online Social Security application for you without a fee. If you filed for benefits and were denied, we can appeal your denial and represent you successfully before an Administrative Law Judge at a hearing.
- Bedsores, infections, and disease from neglect
- Falls from a bed or wheelchair because of careless aides
- Failure to receive personal medication
- Injury-related to lack of assistance
- Failure to notify contacts in house physician for urgent evaluation and treatment causing catastrophic injuries
If a loved one has died as a result of a doctor’s mistake, hospital error, or nursing home neglect, misdiagnosis, surgical or medical error, you may be entitled to compensation.
Toxic, Talcum, Roundup & Chemical Claims
We have attorneys who specialize in cases involving exposure to other toxic materials like talcum powder, roundup, and other toxic/chemical claims.
Other Acts of Negligence and Related Matters
Of course, not all acts of negligence fit nicely into one category. If you or a loved one was injured by someone else’s mistake or poor judgment, our law firm has the experience to get you the compensation you deserve.