The attorneys at Zamler, Shiffman & Karfis have more than 50 years of experience representing victims of workplace injury accidents in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and surrounding counties in Michigan. We are the Worker’s Compensation lawyers who are willing to go above and beyond to get results.
Experience Equals Results for Workplace Injury Victims
Have you or a loved one been hurt in the workplace? Have you attempted to get workers’ compensation on your own, only to run into obstacles that you need help overcoming?
At Zamler, Shiffman & Karfis, we are committed to assisting injured workers to get the compensation for which they qualify. Since our establishment in 1969, our attorneys have helped over 150,000 people and recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients.
Contact our worker’s compensation lawyers today. We can help you.
Representing All Types of Workers
A worker’s compensation lawyer can represent people in all lines of work who have been hurt on the job, including:
- Construction workers in construction injury claims
- Delivery drivers, quality control inspectors, office workers, casino employees, factory workers, nurses
- City, county, and state employees. We are familiar with the unique issues involved in workers’ compensation cases for municipal employees, from airport workers to firefighters.
- Full-time workers, part-time workers, and temps working through temp agencies, all of whom qualify for workers’ compensation
We are committed to educating people about workers’ compensation claims.
Workplace Injury Attorneys — Handling All Types of Job Injury Claims
We are experienced in handling cases involving all workplace injuries, including those that involve:
- Back and neck injuries
- Knee, shoulder, and joint injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Closed head injury
From cases involving injuries that resulted from sudden accidents to those involving occupational diseases that developed over time, our attorneys will help with the pursuit of workers’ compensation.