The attorneys at Zamler, Shiffman & Karfis have more than 50 years of experience representing victims of personal injury accidents in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and surrounding counties in Michigan. We are the Personal Injury lawyers who are willing to go above and beyond to get results.
Our Personal Injury Legal Services
When you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, you need an attorney who will fight for you to secure compensation for your injuries.
Our personal injury attorneys specialize in handling a wide range of cases including Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation, Asbestos – Mesothelioma, Medical Malpractice, Car Accidents and more.
We represent clients in cases involving motor vehicles:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- All Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
Premises Liability/Slip and Fall
We get results in slip and fall cases and premises liability cases:
- Defective buildings, rental homes, apartments and dwellings
- Defective sidewalks and roads
- Retail store accidents
- Dog bites and attacks
We handle all accident cases that occur on a construction site.
We have attorneys you specialize in exposure to asbestos in the workplace.
We get results in malpractice cases, including but not limited to:
- Plastic surgery
- Wrongful death
- Birth defects
- Improper care and treatment
- Nursing home negligence
- Misdiagnosis and surgical errors
We represent people in all lines of work who have been injured on the job including:
- City, County and State employees
- Full time, part time and Temp agency workers
We will help you determine whether or not you are eligible for benefits. We offer filing your online Social Security application for you without a fee. If you filed for benefits and were denied, we can appeal your denial and represent you successfully before an Administrative Law Judge at a hearing.
Nursing Home Injuries and Neglect
- Bedsores, infections and disease from neglect
- Falls from a bed or wheelchair because of careless aides
- Failure to receive personal medication
- Injury related to lack of assistance
- Failure to notify contact in house physician for urgent evaluation and treatment causing catastrophic injuries
If a loved one has died as a result of a doctor’s mistake, hospital error, or nursing home neglect, misdiagnosis, surgical or medical error, you may be entitled to compensation.
Other Acts of Negligence and Related Matters
Of course, not all acts of negligence fit nicely into one category. If you or a loved one was injured by someone else’s mistake or poor judgment, our law firm has the experience to get you the compensation you deserve.
Contact our Michigan wrongful death settlement lawyers today to discuss your case with an experienced personal injury lawyer. With offices in Southfield and Taylor, we serve people throughout Michigan.